PRICE : ₹45BOOK NOW
What is dragon fruit ?
Although the source of dragon fruit belonging to the cactus family is Mexico, it has gained wide popularity in our country lately. The cultivation of this fruit was first started in Gujarat in this country. Dragon fruit is a type of cactus national perennial evergreen vine. This tree has no leaves. Dragon fruit trees are usually 1.5 to 2.5 meters tall. The fruits are large in size, the skin of the skin becomes red when ripe, the shell is dark pink, red and white and juicy in nature. The fruit shell contains numerous small black seeds and they are soft. Each fruit weighs from 150 grams to 600 grams. Not only table fruits but also various processed foods are made from these fruits through food processing.
This fruit is rich in taste and nutrition. Dragon fruit is rich in vitamin C, mineral salts, high fiber and rich in antioxidants. The result also contains fat, carotene, plenty of phosphorus, ascorbic acid, protein, calcium, iron. For this reason it is also called wonder foreign fruit
Importance of dragon fruit:
- Being rich in carotene keeps the eyes well.
- High in fiber helps in digestion. Fiber also reduces body fat.
- The resulting protein helps the body’s metabolism.
- Calcium strengthens bones and keeps teeth strong.
- Vitamin B-3 lowers blood cholesterol and keeps skin smooth.
- Vitamin C boosts the body’s immune system and helps keep skin, teeth and hair healthy.
- It contains a lot of iron and eliminates blood emptiness.
- Dragon fruit contains flavonoids, phenolic acid and antioxidants called betasyanin, which kill cancer cells.
- Fat-free and fiber-rich dragon fruit is very beneficial for weight control.